Monday, January 3, 2011

♥ 2011...let it start with lots of LOVE ♥


a work in progress shot of the first painting I finished this year...:)
Will reveal the whole image later.



the above image is from my diary... :)
Have way too many little dreams and resolutions.
But for this year, I wish to bee happy+healthy+productive!

dear Kelly, did you see the clover you sent me?
now it's the beginning of my 2011 diary journey...
Thanks for bringing good luck and happiness to me~!
.................................................................................................................
Do you still send snail mails?
Still slip in little cute notes and drawings in the mail for your friends?
Maybe I'm old-fashioned, I still do it every year, with love and joy...
.
Just received several mails today,
among all the kind wishes, there are these cute little paintings...
A little painting from dear Kelly~!
You are my sunshine, sunshine~:D
.................................................................................................................



These two watercolor paintings are from dear Amber~! love love love!
................................................................................................................
Wish you all a very HAPPY new year! :D

8 comments:

  1. ★ Happy New Year Holly ! ★
    May all your dreams come true

    ReplyDelete
  2. your year started amazing, surrounded great paintings and friends. dear letters and holiday wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this looks stunning, can't wait to see the finished piece. I love sending drawings in the post too but it's not something I often do unfortunately. It's ever so sweet to open a letter with a drawing in though :)
    P.S. I hope you don't mind but I gave you the 'stylish blogger award' on my blog since I thoroughly enjoy seeing your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet dear, I look forward to seeing the rest of it. You have my imagination peaked.

    Lovely also to see into your diary and your other friends art too~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work, it's so fun and fresh and unique. Looking forward to seeing more in 2011!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good art... great images... and steel.. Good new year....

    Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

    http://www.alexiev.com.ar

    Proyectos - Illustrations

    Alexiev Store - venta de originales

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, some very cool pieces on your blog Sunny....very creative

    Check out my shoe designing blogspot also? All my designs are hand-drawn too! Take care and keep up the great work x

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete